(1) The Supplier A.IONITA SPRL operates personal data in accordance with UE 2016/679 (GDPR) regulation, it has the headquarters in Rue Wartonlieu, Courcelles, Belgium, VAT number: BE0719661212, Registration Number: 0719.661.212, e-mail email@example.com named throughout this document anaionita.be.
(2) If you have any complaints or concerns about the Supplier or about this privacy statement, please contact: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the Supplier only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services and the contents of the Site.
The legal grounds of personal data processing:
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract (art. 6(1) b GDPR) to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (art. 6 (1) c GDPR);
- he data subject has given consent (art 6 (1) a GDPR) to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposessprocessing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests for the data used for marketing purposes (in accordance with art. law 506/2004 art 12 (2)), security of Site anaionita.be ( 49 GDPR) and data used internaly to optimize the Site anaionita.be (anonymus sau pseudonymise, according to a specific case).
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests (art 6 (1) f GDPR ) pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
(4) anaionita.be collect the personal data from user in 3 manners:
- traffic data, from the user’s browser
- using cookies.
a. Personal data collected
a1. The Site’s various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give us contact information such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address, demographic information such as your age and gender, and personal preference information such as your preferred software and interests. Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the Company only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services and the contents of the Site.
The data is kept for 10 years.
In case you do not wish to provide us this information, please contact us via the phone.
a2. The Company may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with the Company’s rights or property, other users of the Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
b. Traffic data
Certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of the Company’s internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience. anaionita.be, as all operators stores this information for a limited amount of time. anaionita.be uses external services to analyza traffic, such as Google Analytics.
Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the Company only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services and the contents of the Site anaionita.be .
Aceste date sunt pastrate pentru o perioada de timp si in scopul evidentiat in tabelul de mai jos:
|Domain||Cookie||Type of cookie||Purpouse||Duration (days)|
|.google.com, .google.ro||Google Analytics||Extern||Anonymus traffic analysis||730|
a. In the browser’s settings:
- Internet Explorer – http://windows.microsoft.com/ro-ro/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox – http://support.mozilla.org/ro/kb/cookie-urile
- Google Chrome – http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=ro&answer=95647
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=ro_RO&locale=en_Us
(5) Personal data are transmited to third parties with the following destinations:
|Data from contract (name, surname, phone number, e-mail addreess)||Support technic||Website security|
(6) All the third parties are from United Europe, and USA. The USA partners are inrolled in the Privacy shield of Statele Unite – Uniunea Europeana.
(7) According to GDPR law, the right of data subject are:
- Right of access by the data subject – The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed.
- Right to rectification – The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure – The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies: (i) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (ii) he data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1), or point (a) of Article 9(2), and where there is no other legal ground for the processing; (iii) the data subject objects and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing ; (iv) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
- Conditions for consent and the right to withdraw the consent – The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Prior to giving consent, the data subject shall be informed thereof. It shall be as easy to withdraw as to give consent.
- Restrictions – in certain condition you may request the restriction of processing personal data.
- Right to data portability – The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, every data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes this Regulation. You have the right to make a complaint to Data Protection Authority, Rue de la presse 35, 1000 Brussels, Belgium www.dataprotectionauthority.be
To exercise of these rights, you may contact us through the e-mail address: email@example.com.
According to the GDPR law, we are abliged to answer to your request in a 30 days interval.
(8) We do not use automated individual decision-making , including profiling with juridic effects on the site anaionita.be